Breaking Gender bias through Technology #BreakTheBias Introduction One of the many goals of gender equality lies in using technology to empower women. It could either be by encouraging women to choose STEM subjects and improve their representation in this sector or use tech solutions to solve wicked problems. A more diverse team is most likely …
1. How can technology break the gender bias for sustainable development
2. What traditional beliefs are hindering gender equality in the society and what new laws should be put in place to promote equality.
3. What is the impact of the gender digital divide on a sustainable development
4. What is the government doing to break the gender Bias in the underserved communities?
5. How can we close the gender digital gap as individuals in the tech world? What can men do, What could women in the ICT sector do, How can tech companies make a change, and what is the role of educators, parents, and mentors?
6. Share your journey as a woman in STEM. Your contributions and achievements in the field.
7. Reasons why there aren’t enough women in STEM-related jobs in Africa and solutions. #BreakTheBias