Series 4: Governance and Human Rights in the Era of COVID-19 – August 14
A moderated discussion with a focus on attention to human rights such as non-discrimination and human rights principles such as transparency, right to information, privacy, and respect for human dignity amidst the turmoil and disruption of COVID-19.
2. Ensuring the continued Equal treatment and non-discrimination, Right to health.
3. Promoting the Right to information
4. Enhancing the Protection of privacy in the age of use of contact tracing tools using AI, ML among other tools.
5. Gender considerations, especially how Women and Girls bear the biggest weight in managing the pandemic.
6. Way forward, practical measures and using COVID-19 as an accelerant to positive change